1 and 2 September
Over the past three years, The Weekend Mentorship Workshop has nurtured over 50 yoga teachers in Hong Kong – both new and experienced – by creating a tight and supportive yoga community. Many of its graduates are now teaching at such prominent yoga centres and studios as Pure Yoga, Flex Studio and Yoga Room, have become yoga teachers at many yoga festivals in Hong Kong and leading their own yoga workshops and retreats, and have become ambassadors for major yoga/sportswear brands.
Have you ever had any of these thoughts:
- I have just finished my 200-hour TTC, now what?
- I need help finding my unique voice as a teacher.
- I am not making enough money and don’t know how to make more teaching yoga.
- I have taught a few classes but need some feedback so I can improve.
- I want to learn how to get my business started.
- I am an experienced yoga teacher and I’m burned-out … I want to reignite my passion!
- Should I start community classes to increase my profile? How to get my name out as a yoga teacher?